At M&P Survey, we remain as committed as ever to our customers, team members and suppliers who are having to deal with the unprecedented effects of COVID-19. Your health and that of our team is our utmost priority.
As part of Hexagon, M&P’s systems and procedures ensure that we are well prepared to deal with the effects of this ever-changing situation and we’ll continue to support everybody in our initiatives to drive productivity, efficiency and safety as well as ensuring business continuity through this challenging period.
Our response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic will remain aligned with the best advice and guidance from the Government and health organisations.
What are M&P doing to minimise the spread of COVID-19:
- All non-essential travel has been stopped for the time being, but if you need us we are at the end of the phone.
- Our team, where possible and practical, are working from home to minimise risk.
- Any team member exhibiting symptoms is to follow government and health guidelines and seek medical advice.
- For the team present at the office, we have implemented social distancing by dispersing throughout the office.
- We have increased sanitation provisions within our offices with additional cleaning supplies and PPE available to all.
- All rental equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitised both before and after rental.
- Our delivery drivers are minimising the number of points of contact and are supplied with PPE and sanitisation products for use when delivering and collecting equipment
- We have removed, where possible, the need for delivery notes or other paperwork to be signed by using digital methods and images instead
How M&P are ensuring business continuity:
- We are operating split teams at home and in the office to minimise the effect of any potential local outbreak and provide continued support and backup
- Ensuring we have enough stock of products checked, calibrated and readily available while we continue to work with our suppliers
- Following a risk analysis, we don’t anticipate supply shortages. Some components and parts may see delays globally across industries
- Logistics continues to operate daily, following safe work procedures to ensure no delay in delivery
- Business as usual for billing, collections and procurement
M&P are committed to working with everybody through this challenging period to ensure the highest standards of supply, service and support you have come to expect as standard are maintained.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.
Email: email@example.com / Phone: 0151 357 1856