Automatically adjusting to any environmental conditions, the Leica Viva TS16 Robotic Construction Total Station locks onto your, and only your, target. Regardless of how challenging the task or the amount of distractions in the field, this total station exceeds your expectations. Known for the most comprehensive imaging capability available, you can capture exact conditions for any worksite through the self-learning capability of the Leica Viva TS16.
Self-learning in any application
Improving workflow and efficiency
With the most comprehensive imaging capabilities available, you can capture exact conditions for any jobsite with the self-learning capability of the Leica TS16 Robotic Total Station.
Available in imaging (TS16i) and non-imaging versions (TS16) and with configurations including one man systems that utilise the Leica Captivate CS20 Controller and CS35 Tablet Controller, the Leica TS16 gives you the freedom to get the job done.
Want to know a few features?
WORLD’S FIRST SELF-LEARNING-TOTAL STATION
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflection
ATRplus WITH DOMINANT PERFORMANCE
- Automated target aiming range up to 1,500m
- Automated target locking range up to 1,000m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly-accurate position delivery in high dynamic applications
POWERED BY LEICA CAPTIVATE
- Engaging software with immersive experience
- Full 5″ WCGA display
- Familiar apps at the simplicity of touch
IMAGE ASSISTED SURVEYING
- 5 megapixel wide angle overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic panoramic image capture
- Tap and turn for aiming
PINPOINT R1000 DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
- Single EDM for high accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface up to 1,000m
For the full Leica TS16 Robotic Total Station Datasheet click the button below
With ATRplus there is only one prism - yours
ATRplus, born from five generations of optimisation, takes known and trusted automation performance to the next level. This superior technology maximises the total station’s ability to remain locked on your target, ignoring other distractions in the field.
The Leica Viva TS16 learns the environment, delivers accurate positions even in difficult dynamic applications, and offers the fastest re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight.
The Leica Viva TS16 Total Station comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning the most complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions.
Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Infinitely bridging the field to the office
Infinity is the user-friendly geospatial office software suite for the measurement professional. It is designed to manage, process, analyse and quality check all field survey measure data, including total stations, digital levels, GNSS data and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
So whether it’s measuring new survey projects or preparing data for construction layout jobs, Infinity supports your workflow.