The Leica iCON iCR80 Construction Robotic Total Station keeps its ‘eye’ on only one thing: the user’s target. Layout more points per day thanks to ATRplus, the most robust automated-aiming, lock and re-lock technology in the market. iCR80 is especially useful in congested sites with many distractions, such as reflections, machines and people moving around. Challenging and changing site conditions should not be an obstacle.
A new generation of construction total station
The Leica iCON iCR80 allows users to:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer, such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- Layout true design objects based on federated and enriched models
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Control a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, and graders or dozers
Want to know some features?
- FASTER PRISM SEARCH BY PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, PowerSearch
- STABLE DATA COMMUNICATION WITH LONG-RANGE BLUETOOTH® (UP TO 400 M)
- EASY HAND-OVER CONTROL FROM POLE TO MACHINE AND VICE VERSA
- ‘TUNE OUT TARGETS’ FEATURE TO IGNORE OTHER DISTRACTIONS IN THE FIELD
- FASTEST RE-LOCK IN CASE OF INTERRUPTED LINE OF SIGHT
- ATRplus TECHNOLOGY MAXIMISING THE TOTAL STATION’S ABILITY TO REMAIN LOCKED ON TO YOUR TARGET FOR HIGHEST POINT-TO-POINT LAYOUT SPEED
For the full Leica iCON iCR80 Construction Total Station Datasheet click the button below
Lowest total cost of ownership
Leica Geosystems construction total stations have a high value, giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
With resilient hardware which allows for longevity and reliability, giving you many years of rough usage in the most demanding environments and a level of quality that ensures your data remains accurate, lowers downtime and keeps your productivity high in all environments and conditions, when it has to be right, it has to be Leica Geosystems.
Layout complex designs with ease
Laying out intricate designs is a difficult task as complex geometries must be simplified by converting them to lines and rectangles, which means the staked point will not represent the true design when brought to the field.
Leica iCON Build Layout Objects app solves that problem by allowing users to lay out straight from 3D models by selecting an object simply by tapping on it and benefiting from the flexible creation of layout work packages. With the Leica iCR80 construction total station complex architecture can finally be completed with ease.
Never lose lock
The Leica iCR80 comes with automated aiming ATRplus which intelligently and automatically detects environmental conditions, such as light, dust, rain and other site conditions.
The new ATRplus, lock and re-lock technology speeds aiming and following of targets and delivers accurate measurements independent of user aiming or site conditions meaning the down time resulting from loss of lock is minimal, speeding up significantly your layout task.