Leica Geosystems’ new construction total station, the Leica iCON iCR70, facilitates the move from traditional stakeout methods to modern digital layout techniques, which are a necessity within modern BIM processes and achieve the high productivity and accuracies demanded by the building construction industry. iCR70 can be used by the existing construction workforce with minimal training and do not disrupt existing construction processes.
A new generation of construction total station
The Leica iCON iCR70 allows users to:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
Want to know some features?
- FOUR BUTTON KEYBOARD FOR SIMPLE OPERATION
- FAST PRISM SEARCH BY PATENTED TECHNOLOGY SpeedSearch
- STABLE DATA COMMUNICATION WITH LONG-RANGE BLUETOOTH® (UP TO 400 M)
- ALIGNED TO MODERN BIM PROCESSES, FULLY-RENDERED 3D DESIGN MODELS CAN BE EASILY SHARED VIA ConX FROM THE DESIGN OFFICE TO FIELD CREWS
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH LEICA iCON CC80 TABLET WITH AN ENHANCED VERSION OF iCON BUILD CONSTRUCTION FIELD SOFTWARE
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH LEICA INFINITY OFFICE SOFTWARE AND LEICA ConX
For the full Leica iCON iCR70 Construction Total Station Datasheet click the button below
Lowest total cost of ownership
All Leica Geosystems total-stations are designed for reliability and longevity and are maintained by an extensive and skilled service network – all helping to maintain a high residual value of the original investment.
The Leica iCON iCR70 Robotic Construction Total Station helps you produce more profitable projects, by saving time, reducing operational costs and eliminating errors.
Layout complex designs with ease
Rich intelligent design data can be handed over from the office to the field crews as fully rendered 3D models.
The Layout Objects app allows you to lay out straight from 3D Models by selecting an object, like a column or pipe, simply by tapping on it in the controller. This gives field crews full flexibility selecting their work packages by objects with simple yet powerful filter mechanisms making this ideal for MEP/HVAC construction layout
Swap the traditional measuring methods for new modern technology that is easy to use.
The Leica iCON iCR70 Robotic Construction Total Station allows you to move from traditional analogue layout methods, such as tapes, plumb bobs and strings to modern digital layout methods.
Using the new construction total station from Leica Geosystems you can now turn complex designs into reality with ease.