Our full range of Leica construction total stations are perfect for preparing and executing construction tasks faster, simpler and with high accuracy. From the Leica Builder Series to the Leica iCON iCR70/iCR80 Construction Total Stations, if you’re unsure what instrument you need then, please, click to learn more.
Building and Construction Equipment
Unsure which instrument you need for the task
at hand? We've made this page to hopefully help
Construction Total Stations
Example tasks that can be completed using Leica construction total stations:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
- Layout true design objects based on federated and enriched models
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
Upgradeable Construction Lasers
The maximum flexibility and the ability to quickly adjust to the job’s needs is vital for your projects. With the Leica Rugby CLA, CLH and CLI you can upgrade your lasers to match your application needs. You pay for the functionality you need to do your job without paying for the extra features that you don’t use.
With additional professional services such as repair and calibration you can secure your laser’s exceptional performance for many years.
Click the button below to learn more about the many applications of this revolutionary and reliable instrument.