Apprentice Trainee Survey Technician.
HOURS OF WORK
40 hours a week.
£4.50 per hour.
In addition to in-house training for specialist survey equipment, the successful applicant will, dependant on existing qualifications, complete either the Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering or the Higher Apprenticeship in Engineering.
During the apprenticeship you will be responsible to the Engineering Manager and your duties will include the following:
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of equipment including basic knowledge of accessories, safety, test & run requirements and documentation procedures.
• The wearing and maintenance of uniform, and the wearing of suitable PPE at appropriate times.
• Assisting the team with the commissioning of new hire fleet and PDI’s of new sales stock.
• Preparing and cleaning equipment for delivery as required under supervision.
• Assisting the Survey Technician in conducting visual inspections of equipment under supervision.
• Assisting in the completion of asset and stock counts.
• Escalating any identified safety risks or environmental hazards to management.
• Carrying out roles as an integral part of the workshop team, with a flexible approach to support and assist other team members as and when required.
• Keeping workstations tidy at all times.
• Conducting additional ad hoc duties as and when required.
• Following all company procedures and policies in company handbook.
• Ensuring all relevant training has been attended.
• Communicating effectively with the depot team.
A pre -existing mechanical or electrical engineering knowledge is desirable as is a selection of GCSE’s at Grade C or above. A Grade B or above in maths is preferred.
• Organisational and communication skills
• Team working skills
• Developing technical understanding of equipment
• Willingness to learn
• High level of integrity
• Conscientious approach
• Ability to follow instructions
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your CV (which includes all of your contact details, work experience and qualifications) to Keith Ferguson at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 4th August 2017 and no applications made after this date will be considered. For more information on the role please call 0151 357 1856.
Published by Richard Lunt on Friday, July 14, 2017 in News about M&P Survey Equipment
All orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched same day for next day delivery, any orders placed on friday will be dispatched sameday for delivery monday
We will aim to send your order out the next working day for in stock items.
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and these are the standard delivery days that you are required to pay a £10.00 Delivery charge unless your order exceeds £150.00.
Special delivery requirements are possible and it is best that you contact the sales team first to discuss your requirements.
All received orders will be communicated through email and in some cases via telephone.
If you wish to contact the M&P Survey team call 0151 357 1856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org×