Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible to assist and help expand a rapidly growing organisation with the day to day hiring of survey and safety equipment to customers all over the UK. This is a office based role where the successful applicant will liaise with customers and clients via email, telephone and in our offices based in Chester.
Main Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities
• Work as part of a team to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
• Ensure all hire functions are carried out correctly, professionally and efficiently
• Ensure all goods are delivered in the quickest and most cost efficient manner
• Build a rapport and communicate with customers on a daily basis
• Ability to stay calm when dealing with difficult or distressed customers
• Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain a safe and professional working environment
• Organise logistics for delivery or Hire, Sales and Repairs via our M&P drivers and courier service
• Ensure all main areas are clean, hazard free and tidy for both customers and staff
• Assist with stores as and when required
• Maintain a tidy stock room in line with company health and safety protocols
• Assist with booking in new stock for both hire and sales and any other deliveries that come into the building
• Team player
• Great communication skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Competent levels of IT knowledge and understanding
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility
• Driving licence
• Previous experience in the Construction or Hire industry
• Understanding of Surveying Equipment
Ability to Demonstrate our Values
• Profit Driven
• Customer Focused
• Microsoft office including Word, Outlook & Excel
• Salary £tbc based depending upon experience
• Eligibility to join company bonus scheme after probationary period.
• Company workplace pension
• Hours of work 08:00 to 17:00
• 22 Days holiday (Jan – Dec)
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Published by Jonny Hughes on Friday, August 17, 2018 in News about M&P Survey Equipment
All orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched same day for next day delivery, any orders placed on friday will be dispatched sameday for delivery monday
We will aim to send your order out the next working day for in stock items.
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and these are the standard delivery days that you are required to pay a £10.00 Delivery charge unless your order exceeds £150.00.
Special delivery requirements are possible and it is best that you contact the sales team first to discuss your requirements.
All received orders will be communicated through email and in some cases via telephone.
If you wish to contact the M&P Survey team call 0151 357 1856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org×